Friday, June 24, 2011

Why I love photoshop...

Sorry for the lack of posts, it has been a busy week and I think the weekend is going to get even busier! So I thought I would do a quick post today regarding a conversation the hubby and I had last night. We have been discussing photography a lot lately and discussing potential prices. We got on the topic of time spent editing pictures… he didn’t realize that I spent so much time editing, he assumed they all came straight out of the camera looking like they do when I posted them on the blog. I assured him that was not the case, but needed proof.

So to show his what I do I created some before and afters, then I thought you might like to see these too! So here they are… the photos on the left are straight out of the camera and the ones on the right are the fully edited versions. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! (I’m off to an estate sale!)





1 comment:

Jennifer Boyle Penney said...

Haha. Ah, the glamorous world of photography, with 95% of your time in front of the computer :) Looks good!