Monday, July 25, 2011

Patience...

Patience is the companion of wisdom.

- Saint Augustine

We are still working on all of our projects, but getting close. Peanut has shown all sorts of patience and is teaching me a lot. I tend to get frustrated by the "slow" pace my hubby can tend to work at, but it is mainly because he is a thinker. He is an analyzer... he may take extra time to complete a project, but he doesn't do anything short of exceptional work. I am a researcher, always hunting down ideas on how to tackle projects and stick to our budget. Put us together, and our projects tend to take a little extra time.


The above picture is our sweet little Peanut watching as Chris is outside the window working on the roof. This has been a common sight around our house, with the little guy following us around the house from window to window.


I promise to be back tomorrow with a roof update... we are ALMOST there!!!

No comments: