Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday Wishes

Once again, Happy New Year to all! I wanted to start off Wednesday Wishes for 2011 with something that I really wished I'd had last week. Some of you may know that Chris & I don't do Christmas cards, we do New Years cards - essentially because I am not punctual enough.
-
So last week while I was getting them all ready to go, I was wishing that I had an address stamp for us! So that is when I started looking and look at what I found!
-
-
Note Trunk is an Etsy store! They have a bunch of amazing address stamps that are to die for! Then have a variety to choose from and and they are all reasonably priced under $30 (from what I saw). Take some time to browse through their store if you have the time, you can find them HERE.
-
Otherwise, take a peek at some of their designs below. Most are available in a wood stamp or self-inking. One of these will be on my list of things to purchase in 2011! Enjoy!
-
-
-
-
-

No comments: