Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ornament Hunt

Alright, I have heard that it is time for another post! I am receiving emails and verbal commands to post something, I was actually a little shocked at how many people read this - thought I was mainly talking to myself! So I thought I would include you in a little of my holiday happenings! Working on decorating and a couple projects right now, but recently I have begun my annual ornament hunt!
-
-
There are so many to choose from, but I thought I would post a couple of my favorites - like this Pewter Mistletoe from Improvements for $19.99! What a beauty!
-
-
For those who may not know, each year Chris & I get each other one gift - an ornament that we open together Christmas morning! So now my mission has begun! (Extra Note: last year my engagement ring was attached to my snowflake ornament, that is how Chris asked me to marry him)
-
-
I have been browsing everywhere! I love the Hallmark ornaments, always feels like a memento. Love, love, love the new home bird house!
-
-
Even headed to West Elm and I'm digging the mercury glass pears!
-
-
Love the thought of this, it is an Engraved Glass Medallion from Garnet Hill (Retail $95). It is way out of my price range, but looks like it could be a DIY project! I think I struggle finding an ornament every year because I am looking for what I want, not the hubby... maybe time to refocus... or, just buy him the one that I like!
-
Happy Tuesday - I'll be back soon!

No comments: