Monday, August 10, 2009

Uneventful Weekend


We had yet another pretty uneventful weekend, getting the house ready for us to leave on vacation.

I wanted to post a picture of the flowers I planted in the pots Chris gave me for my birthday. They sit on the porch (one on each side) and look pretty darn cute if I might add! I don't know what kind of flowers they are, I just liked the colors, but maybe Marsha can help me identify them!

Headed to the lake Wednesday night with family! Definately have a better post later on!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

You have yourself some beautiful garden mums there Kelli :) They will last late into the fall and are one of the last things to freeze out. If you are lucky you can plant them in the ground and cover with mulch (straw, leaves, etc) and they will grow back next year. I just love seeing what you and Chris are doing to make this house a home!