Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Virginia Maid by Lane

I get very excited when I hear the word "Lane" together in the same sentence as "cedar chest."
-
-
WARNING: My point and shoot camera apparently needs an EXTREME cleaning! Sorry, I didn't notice before taking these pictures...
-
-
Here is the inside. Both Lane cedar chests that I own, have a tray which I love!
-
-
They look completely different from one another! This looker has straight lines and a low height which I adored the minute I laid eyes on it. Tiana and I were at an auction and this beauty had to come home with us and for 25 clams, we gladly loaded her up!
-
-
I love her lines, but not the scratches on top of her lid... Looks like it was used as a drawing table and there are many battle wounds.
-
-
So I got to sanding this weekend! 40 minutes later...
-
-
Her lid looks brand spanking new! I will continue to work on her these coming weeks with some other projects... and I will keep you all posted of course! :)
-
Happy Tuesday!
-
I promise to clean my camera before next time!

No comments: