Friday, March 11, 2011

Baby Fever

I have a major case of Baby Fever this week!
-
-
Meet Finnigan! He's the new addition to the Brouwer family! We are so incredibly happy for them. Finn is just so handsome and his mama couldn't look more beautiful!
-
-
Then this week I have been working on baby gifts for a friend at work who also had a little boy recently. I forgot to take a picture of the frame before, but here it is after a quick paint job. I removed everything but the glass and used my silhouette to cut the vinyl.
-
-
The next few pictures were all silhouette projects. This is a onesie for the little man.
-
-
Daddy is a big golfer, so this should be quite fitting!
-
-
And I couldn't resist making the bibs. The bibs were ordered from Babies R' Us... I loved the colors!
-
Last weekend I ended up getting really sick on Sunday, so the guest bedroom didn't get finished - so we plan to do so this weekend! Bring on the paint, primer and baseboards - I'm ready to finish this baby!
-
Also on next week's agenda, another auction! Woo Hoo! Totally pumped! I have my list of what I am looking for (along with max bids) and I've been practicing my poker face.
-
And then to top it off - we have a wedding in the cities on Friday! Can't wait! Maybe even a trip to Ikea on Saturday, that would be the cherry to top off what is sure to be an excellent week! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, Happy Friday!

No comments: