Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween

So Before & After week has moved to next week, so I thought I would share some Halloween projects (maybe even more throughout the weekend).
-
First, are my little scary jars, aren't they adorable!? I am in love with them. Canning jars, painted and sprayed with a glossy sealant - drop in some tea lights leftover from the wedding and TA DA cute decorations that didn't cost a penny!
-
And for the other Big Bang Theory fans our there, remember, TA DA is short for TA DA DA DUNT DA DA DA!!!
-
-
Then, last night I spent all my time making my crayon costume for work today. Me and the girls on my team were all very bright, just missing the box! Supplies: pillowcase, black marker, dollar store mega phones, paint and string - PRESTO - bright ideas ala Crayola!
-
-
Here is me and my mom at work, taking our ritualistic work fun photos!
-
Have a happy halloween weekend, and I will try to get up some more posts!

No comments: