Monday, February 1, 2010

Girls' Day!


Last Saturday, I had the privelge of taking a girls day with my mom and my bridesmaids! We went to South Dakota and looked at all kinds of dresses!


We tried on Wedding dresses, Bridesmaid dresses and even put Tiana in some Prom dresses! By the end of the day we were ordering the bridesmaid dresses! I can't wait until they get in!


Tiana was such a sport, and let us put her in all kinds of Prom dresses; we had a great time with this "puffy" monster! I gave the all the girls the jackets I made for them as an "official" invite, but I will save the back of the jacket as a surprise for the wedding day!

5 comments:

Jayme said...

Sounds like a GREAT day! Are you sharing what color the bridesmaid dresses are?

Lisa said...

How exciting! By chance were in Wilmont (spelling?)?? I LOVE the red.

Chris & Kelli said...

Yes, we were in Wilmont! And the dresses will be red!

Marsha said...

Do we have a date?

Chris & Kelli said...

Yes we do! September 18th! Pray for sunshine! :)