Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Gifts

As many of you know, the one thing I hate about Christmas is gifts! I don't like that the season now days seems to be centered on the giving and receiving of gifts... BUT I have to say that this year I received some pretty great gifts that should be acknowledged!


First, on Christmas morning I got engaged! The only thing that I truly wanted for Christmas!!!



Also, I received a wonderful KitchenAid Mixer! Not on my Christmas list, but something that Chris and his mom think may help in my liking of cooking... see I'm not a huge fan of cooking, but I love to bake!


This weekend, in my attempt to avoid laundry, I decided to give it a test drive. One speed bump... I don't have all the ingredients to make anything from scratch! So the first recipe created in the beauty was instant pudding!


I still think it turned out great! Now off to the grocery store to purchase some basic ingredients, Hershey's Cocoa Powder, Crisco, and Cake Flour... On another note, I need to thank Chris's dad for the lovely new laptop that I am blogging on! Totally love it, I've missed having a 10-key!!!

1 comment:

Jayme said...

I like both of these Christmas presents of yours, but the first one especially. Congratulations again to the two of you!